Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back in the saddle… with a broken down Horse…


Back in the saddle… with a broken down Horse… (uploaded and typed on blackberry... sorry)

Hey Readers…
Every week is a big week at adidas running but this week in particular as we are hosting the adidas global community here in Herzo. That’s right every adidas market in the world will be here to see the Fall Winter 2012 adidas running line of footwear and apparel. If you want the sneak peak here is the inside scoop… It Looks BadA$$!!

That is really all I cam give away at this point without spoiling a lot of work. I will say there are solutions that will make all of your runs better no excuses.

This added pressure slows the writing of great blogs down and for that I am sorry. I did however really start to run a bit more over the last few weeks. Yup back in the saddle so to speak trying to get back to a decent level of training, shoot let’s go with a level of training. The good news is that Mac (the ageless wonder) and GV are getting ever fitter so I have folks to drag me along. I am not kidding when I say… OUCH!

This weekend I totaled 3:14 minutes of running off two runs with one sorta of workout. The good news: I am not completely broken… the bad news: I am very far from fit and I agreed to some kind of race or the like around about December 1st

That’s all I have from here except perhaps a running song I loved when it was easy to run hard and fun to push harder… This song is my high school days at Green Mountain Running Camp in Vermont. My young adult years have a different anthem there… but this is Chris, Tim, Bill, Jason, and me in the early years…
Later Team….

No comments:

Post a Comment